Yoga classes in Falmouth and Cornwall.
All classes running as usual this week (9th -13th Dec), except friday morning at porthleven.
If you would like to join us or have any questions about classes please get in touch with us via the contact page
|Monday||9.30 - 11.00 am Budock Village Hall. drop-in - Jerusha
5.45 - 7.15 pm
7.30 - 9.00 pm
Falmouth Hotel, Castle Beach - Jerusha
|Tuesday||6.00 - 7.30 pm - Jerusha
7.45 - 9.15 pm - Andrew
Budock Village Hall.
|Wednesday||6.00 - 7.15 pm
7.30 - 8.45 pm
King Charles Church Hall, New Street, falmouth (FXU classes)
|Thursday||9.30 - 11.00 am. Drop-in
Mawnam Memorial hall, Mawnan Smith .- Jerusha
6.00 - 7.30 pm
7.45 - 9.15 pm
Z Shed. Jubilee wharf, Penryn - Andrew
|Friday||9.30 - 11.00 am - Drop in
Porthleven WI Hall, Wellington Road. Jerusha
Evening and day time Yoga classes in Falmouth and Cornwall.
When you come to our Yoga you will get the opportunity to explore the many aspects of Classical Yoga. We both come to Yoga from the perspective of integrating the body and mind disciplines into an holistic way of teaching. We are both trained bodyworkers, and each have a regular Yoga and meditation practice. In our classes we aim to create a warm and welcoming environment where all students can feel comfortable and safe. In our experience, this allows each person to explore their Yoga practice to the full and work with some of the challenges and opportunities that Yoga often opens up.
Drop in Classes
Our morning drop-in classes are suitable for all levels of experience and no prior booking is required. Monday and Friday drop in classes are £7 per session (concessions £6).
The general level classes are suitable for most people. It is possible to join the class at any time if there is space. All general evening classes need to be booked and are £52 for 8 classes (concessionary rate £44). If you want to come and try the class a one off drop in costs £8 which is then taken off the termly cost if you book a place in the group.
We aim to make our Yoga classes affordable by all and we have kept our prices fixed for several years to maintain this. To avoid any misunderstanding the following apply when you book a place in class:
• When booking your place on a cycle (eight consecutive classes) you are paying for the booked ‘space’ in the class, not your attendance.
• Each booking cycle is self-contained. Classes missed cannot be carried over into a new cycle.
• If you are unable to attend your regular class, you can attend a different class during the same week.
• Additionally, you may attend two classes any week as ‘make-up’ for a class missed.
• Holiday dates can be incorporated into a booking cycle and your payment will be pro-ratered accordingly.
• We offer a concessionary rate for those with low income. This is only available when booking for a full cycle.
We are always happy to discuss exceptional circumstances with you and will continue to be as flexible as possible within this policy.
return to home pagereturn to home page