Covid-19 Policy and Procedures
To keep yourself and your fellow students and teacher safe in class you are asked to:
- Make your booking and payment online or by cheque in advance
- Ensure your contact details are up to date
- Bring your own mat and yoga props and do not share them with others
- Bring your own water or drink to class
- Come changed ready for yoga
- If you arrive early to class, then please wait in your car rather than in a queue to ensure social distancing is adhered to
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible both outside and inside the building and observe any one-way system marked
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the premises. Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Please take your used tissues with you to dispose of.
- Inform us if you have a positive Covid-19 test.
- Inform us if you have knowingly been in contact with somebody who has had a positive Covid-19 diagnosis, or if you have been advised to self-isolate as part of the NHS test and trace service.
What you can expect from us:
- We will create and keep up to date risk assessments for Covid -19 safety
- We will send all students a copy of the Covid-19 policy and procedures for class
- We will ensure that hand sanitizer is provided on entry and exit
- We will ensure that all touch points (door handles and light switches etc) are cleaned before each class arrives.
- We will make sure that there is a 2-meter distance between mats
- If a student becomes ill in class, we will follow the venue regulations for safety including moving the student to a designated space and cancelling the class
- We will cancel class if we have any symptoms or have had contact with someone who has tested positive for covid-19, or if we have been told to self-isolate as part of the NHS test and trace service.
Remember you must NOT attend class if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.